1 day - 6 hours
Open Course: £120 per person
Group Booking: £900 for a group of 8
Emergency Paediatric First Aid at Work Level 3 is an HSE Compliant combined 1-day course. The certificate is valid for both child and adult first aid.
This course provides foundation knowledge and practical skills for first aiders. It provides candidates with confidence and knowledge to deal with first aid occurrences involving, babies, children, and adults. It is compliant with Health and Safety (First Aid) 1981 regulations.
No prior first aid experience is needed.
It is designed for first aiders in smaller, low-risk working environments including businesses, schools, clubs & activity / sport leadership etc.
(This course is suitable for the security industry door supervisor SIA first aid course requirement from April 2021)
Candidates should have a positive attitude, be responsible, have an apt
What the course will cover:
• Decision making – dynamic assessment of situation and act safely and promptly
• First Aid provision – legalities, roles and responsibilities
• Assessing a situation/incident & knowing when to call for help
• Reporting of incidents
• Managing first aid incidents/emergencies
• Communication and casualty care
• Primary Survey
• Minimising cross contamination
• Unresponsive casualty
• Resuscitation (paediatric & adult)
• Anaphylactic shock
• Choking (paediatric & adult)
• Bleeding (major and minor)
• Broken bones
• Burns & scalds
• Defibrillator prompts and how to respond (paediatric & adult)
(Syllabus required under the Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981
We currently have no dates for this course but you can still register your interest by filling out the form below: